What we are doing to help prevent the spread of COVID-19
You can be confident we are taking every necessary precaution to keep you safe during your visit including:
- All clients & staff are wearing face coverings.
- Everyone who enters the building will get their temperature checked.
- Our clients & staff are screened every day. We are asking that persons who have a fever call and reschedule their appointment for the safety of staff and other individuals in services.
- The building has social distancing markers on the floors in the lobby, on the elevators and by the pharmacy.
- Most staff are working from home.
- We are taking extra measures to keep our facilities cleaned and disinfected by having personal protective equipment in the building.