If you want to make a difference in the lives of those we serve, working for Tri-County Behavioral Healthcare may be for you!
Our mission is to enhance the quality of life for those we serve and our communities by ensuring the provision of quality services for individuals with mental illness, substance abuse disorders and intellectual/developmental disabilities.
See all the current job listings by clicking the "View Careers" button below!
"I've learned that everyone's success comes at different times and the continued support that they can get from treatment plays a huge role in that success. My love for what I do and being that support and help to the clients has definitely been what has helped me to be successful in my role. It does my heart well to see them succeed and live their everyday lives with some form of hope that they have received from treatment."
Employee Benefits and Perks
- Short-Term Disability
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Company-paid Disability Insurance
- Retirement Options (with Company Match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Meaningful work in the mental health and intellectual disabilities community
- Paid Time Off begins accruing on your first day
- Weekly Payday
- Mental health and wellness support from our Employee Assistance Program